Just suppose this Concept 950XL showed up. Could you, would you, in a box?

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Why doesn't anyone render these the way they'll look in the wild: With a giant plastic and rubber case on it, obliterating any semblance of itself?

Yes! What we need to do is worry less about how MS makes it look and get some decent looking case options for Windows phones. If someone would make some killer cases, that would be great...

ltjordan24

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
It's nice and I like it more than the leaks of the 950/XL but this just looks like an HTC One. If anyone has a Twitter account, there's an account called phone designer who released a couple of concept designs (in March and July) that I liked. There was also another concept that I loved that someone released but I don't remember where I saw it but I saved the picture.

GoWP

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
They have to get rid of the Microsoft's logo at front side. I think their logo has too much letters and not so pretty font. At the back cover i would go with the Surface logo style, minimalist and elegant, like Windows phones should be

Mathias Lindberg

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I really like these renders as well and they look close to the leaked ones we had previously just ever so slightly better looking. Maybe it's the green.uploadfromtaptalk1443125851356.jpg

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo