Does anyone think it'll be worth it to start a campaign to get the new Pokemon Go for Windows Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filipe Leal

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Pokemon Go for Windows Phone

Hey people! Do you think it worth to start a campaign to get the new Pokemon Go for Windows Phone? They are doing it for Android and iOS, and maybe they can try the new Microsoft tool to convert the app for Windows Phone. :)

What you think?

For those who didn't watch the video: Search for Pokemon Go on youtube... (I can't post links yet T.T)

Thank you

Rai Feltmann

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Um... yes please. I was just talking about this with my roommate. I love my Windows phone but I very much want to enjoy this amazing game. I'm all for a campaign to get Pokemon Go on the Microsoft platform.

mpll

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Just like Fallout shelter, we ate out of this too. Pok?mon GO has the potential to be one of the biggest hits on smartphones and we can't lose it. We really must go for it

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Well given it's Nintendo I'm sure Microsoft would be happy to give them access to the porting tools be it Project Islandwood or Project Astoria.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
we missed out again :(

The best way to avoid the heartbreak of missing out on a trending game or app, is to simply never expect it to come to our platform to begin with. We knew these were the breaks when we bought our phones.

I don't think that starting change.org petitions or going on Twitter campaigns should be a way of life for us. It never hurts to email a developer and ask what's up, but I think there's way too much energy being spent on hopeless causes, without ever seeing any positive outcome in return.

Just buy a cheap Nexus tablet if games like this are something you cant go without.

Draconica5

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft had to took 2 years just to make a deal with Candy Crush, had to buy Mojang just to get Minecraft to Windows Phone... so I doubt it.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, the more people that email the developers the better. Make sure to remind them of the huge Windows 10 market (PC, tablet, phone, Xbox One)

Diego De Mauro

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
It will be definitely worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, Mircrosoft! Do something! The future of your product is on your hand. There is nothing wrong with your products, the only wrong is with your apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786