If you were Gabe Aul...?

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I I were Gabe Aul, I would make my own app which where I can filter all the people's messages that is very harsh and criticising.

Last edited:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I would put the ca-bosh on these phone technical previews. The only serve to feed trolls, crybabies and whiners.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I would put the ca-bosh on these phone technical previews.

I'd probably settle somewhere in the middle; keep the TPs, but release them when they're more stable. I use previews on OS X, iOS, and Android. All 3 of them are very stable; in fact, I forget that I'm even using a preview. With the W10 and W10M previews, I'm reminded of it all the time! :sweaty:

sai swaroop patro

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
I'd probably settle somewhere in the middle; keep the TPs, but release them when they're more stable. I use previews on OS X, iOS, and Android. All 3 of them are very stable; in fact, I forget that I'm even using a preview. With the W10 and W10M previews, I'm reminded of it all the time! :sweaty:

Previews released by Google and Apple are Beta programmes, they are much more developed than insider preview builds

Last edited:

sai swaroop patro

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure what you mean by "Beta prigrammes", but it is very obvious that Google's and Apple's are much more developed!

Yes MSFT is quite behind , but previews released by Google and Apple are not those which are given to people when they are being developed from scratch. W10M has been given to people when its not at all developed

SalmanA

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I am too much satisfied with wp8.1 but as we live in developing countries like India we always stuck on 2G network majority of us don't have WiFi n 3G so i want following features in W10M update
1- Built in App/games sharing feature from one Lumia to other using WiFi Direct.(after receiving apps allow us to identify from store before install)
2- remove restrictions of background downloading for all apps in 2G network.(also under Lockscreen)
3- Most important Applock (PIN & Pattern) for any individual app, game, most important settings.. I want to lock few important apps/games n settings not whole phone. If you not trust on 3rd party devs then give us built in applock feature under settings>privacy(with Pin to start).
4- Really frustrated with weak content loading in 2G network of all apps in WP.. In Android each n every app loads content n pages soo easily. So fix this.. Make OS more 2G efficient.
5- Multiple Audio track selection of MKV files in build in Video player.
6- also fix for video scaling problem in full screen mode (in full screen/fit to screen mode left n right sides of video goes out of screen)... Each and every video player in WP store has this issue.. Not any app developer fix this because it is OS related issue and Need to fix by windows team.
7- proper API's to Hide Navigation bar in App navigation.
8- Default folder ?9?7 for Files received via Bluetooth, NFC (show all received files.. Even unsupported as well)
9- Keyboard feature- if we type any native language word in English it needs automatically show in native language on display... Android has this feature. (eg. When i type any Hindi language word in English it displays this word actually in Hindi/?1?5?1?1?1?0?1?6?1?2 on display).
10- improve native apps(Big issue now days).. Like fast n responsive Edge browser in 2G network.

Hey guys i still not installed W10M update on my phone because no WiFi n less data.. So i can't give feedback using"windows feedback" app which is only available in W10M..
So plz share my suggestions using your windows feedback app.. Its a humble request guys..
Thanks...?9?6

Last edited:

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I would make a deal with Nintendo to get their attention in Windows (for like free games, and advertising, not to mention free games)

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes MSFT is quite behind , but previews released by Google and Apple are not those which are given to people when they are being developed from scratch. W10M has been given to people when its not at all developed

yes earlier releases by both google and apple are not less buggy than the windows releases. Most people only see the almost final stuff from apple and google, not the same thing.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
If I were him, I'd just continue to gabe it my aul, and ignore everyone asking for things not even a ten times smarter version of themselves could achieve...

I'd also try and change a few things so I'd no longer be put into a position of having to explain/communicate concepts that simply can't be explained to the general public.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium