Should I go back?

William Tustin

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I went from a lumia 820 to an iPhone 5s. Now I'm pondering going back to my lumin 820. I need opinions about this. Do you all think I should? I miss that lumia820.

wplee

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
What do you miss especially from your 820? If you can explain more about what you feel your missing with iOS we can bring you up to speed on the current state of Windows Phone

William Tustin

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I miss the home screen. All information is right in front of you, no more flicking icons a around. I like the back button and no more button as on the iPhone. I like the live tiles and cortana better than Siri. Plus this iPhone was far too expensive. Big mistake. I can live with the app gap.

Blackadder_100

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I miss the home screen. All information is right in front of you, no more flicking icons a around. I like the back button and no more button as on the iPhone. I like the live tiles and cortana better than Siri. Plus this iPhone was far too expensive. Big mistake. I can live with the app gap.
Hi William...I think you've pretty much answered your own question. Everything you've mentioned is why I like my WP. I shake my head to see my friends endlessly scrolling through to find stuff when it's all right there on my start screen...with those great live tiles too 😊

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
5s is still saleable... Activate service on the 820, sell the iPhone and turn it into a modern WP like an 830 or a 640/640XL.

Free upgrade. :winktongue:

Welcome home to Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos