Marketing and advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Alright guys we have a date now for the long awaited Lumia 950/950XL reveal along with Windows 10 Mobile . What type of ad could you guys come up with and which celebrities would you like to see representing the Windows brand? I would've loved to see the 950/950XL featured in a James Bond feature showing the iris scanner recognition and Cortana saying "Hello Bond." But it looks like the Sony Xperia Z5 is the face of the new Bond movie.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I'd focus on younger audience (Usually buys phones) back to school kind of ad ( although it already started or will start ) showing off High-res Camera scanning school boards and such (Office Lens), Selfies, Facial unlock with Windows Hello, Office apps & Continuum.

It used to be super helpful in school doing last minute edits. So I guess it would be okay.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that sounds good plus the context of the time will be in October so definitely anything Halloween related. I could see a scenario where they show people taking pictures on their phones with bad or less than favorable results. And then the Lumia 950/950XL comes in and saves the day or night. They could do a "scary good" play on words although with the competition today it'd be awful hard to put down anyone's camera besides HTC.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah that sounds good plus the context of the time will be in October so definitely anything Halloween related. I could see a scenario where they show people taking pictures on their phones with bad or less than favorable results. And then the Lumia 950/950XL comes in and saves the day or night. They could do a "scary good" play on words although with the competition today it'd be awful hard to put down anyone's camera besides HTC.

Halloween, I like your idea! I can imagine it.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I think it should be a classy ad with classy sound track showing the design, excellent photography, productivity features including continuum and some fun entertainment elements.. Shouldn't be a peppy, hip, loud ad.. More of like which project phones as solid, dark horsey silent killer.. But alas the design...!!??

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
That sounds good. Now for celebrities endorsing our brand it is also football season so maybe someone like Russell Wilson showing Continuum and how it helps him study plays would be cool. Or maybe even a fresh faced rookie like Marcus Marriott, Jameis Winston, or Amarillo Cooper. An ad like that during Thursday Night Football right after the October 6th reveal would be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs