Facebook for windows 10 mobile

skt_diaz

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Just want to know whether facebook app is getting any better on windows 10 mobile. not using insider preview so i have no idea. I am frustrated with the current app for wp8.1

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Just want to know whether facebook app is getting any better on windows 10 mobile. not using insider preview so i have no idea. I am frustrated with the current app for wp8.1

No there's no version for Windows 10 Mobile per se. It's the same app.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Twitter have a universal app for W10, only available for PC so far. They released it on the 29th of July, so when W10 was official. If FB intends to release a new app, maybe they're waiting for W10M "RTM", as API are still changing.

Mihai N

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
It is about time Facebook gives us a full featured universal app since the OS will be out in like a month or so. I don't see why they haven't so far

Blackberry-Prince

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
One thing we (BB Users and WP Users) have in common and that is a bad sh**y FB app that never gets polished and never even tries to get to the level of the Android and IOS version.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I grabbed Aries for Twitter and as a twitter app, its mind-blowingly better than any Twitter app I have ever used on Android, iOS or Windows Phone, or the factory one.

Is there a "better" Facebook app even by a 3rd party ?

skt_diaz

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
I grabbed Aries for Twitter and as a twitter app, its mind-blowingly better than any Twitter app I have ever used on Android, iOS or Windows Phone, or the factory one.

Is there a "better" Facebook app even by a 3rd party ?
Microsoft made the facebook app on windows, so why cant another developer do the same? Does Microsoft have some kind of special permission to do this and others dont?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss