Lack of games in Windows store

paolo ferzoco

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi my name is Paul and I have been using Windows Phone now for at least 3 to 4 years coming from Apple. I feel there is a lack of Sports Games in the store compared to Apple or Android games for instance good sniper games , UFC, Baseball, Soccer , Wrestling and my favorite sport hockey. I know its 🎮 Xbox games but the lack alot of EA SPORTS Games like Fifa , NHL, Football etc. I hope with the new Windows 10 they will have more apps getting very dull lack of apps and games. Just my opinion . Thanks

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Lack of users means lack of interest by developers. Lack of interest by developers means lack of applications. Lack of applications means lack of users. It's a vicious cycle and one Microsoft is desperately trying to get away from but it takes time (and Windows 10 Mobile isn't officially released yet) so be patient, my friend.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums and as Zachary said it is a vicious cycle one that has proven quite hard to crack but there is some hope with a unified Windows10, only time will tell.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the boards and yes we lack sports games (sighs), but here's to hoping that the increased user base will increase the interest of developers for the WP platform. Just recently Cricket Championships was added to the store

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Paolo, we all want to see more Apps of all types on Windows Phone. Welcome to you. Opinions are also welcome, but I've moved this thread to a more appropriate area.

I think you will gather more opinion here than in the Introductions area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077