What happened to green Lumias?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed that aside from the standard colors of black and white, the only other colors usually available is either orange or blue for newer Lumias. It seems like the green is only occasional and at the lower end (i.e. 532, 435, 535, etc). I wonder if there will be more green Lumias in the future or not?

(I'm referring to the lumias with Microsoft branding on them.)

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping they continue to use green in the lineup. I own four Lumias and they all are green. :)

To answer your question, though, I don't think anyone really knows at this point. I guess we'll see in about ten days. I'm hoping since most of the phones use removable backs that Microsoft will at least give us an option.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping they continue to use green in the lineup. I own four Lumias and they all are green. :)

To answer your question, though, I don't think anyone really knows at this point. I guess we'll see in about ten days. I'm hoping since most of the phones use removable backs that Microsoft will at least give us an option.

Jealous of your green Lumias, but sounds awesome! I hope the same as you, can't wait for the event!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb