My personal 950 XL renders (different colors)

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
How long you been designing for? Welcome to the rendering club :D

Thanks. I've been designing professionally for 8 years already. 3 years in the advertising agency doing packaging designs, promotions, 3d modeling many more. Now I'm in my 5th year with the marketing division of Rayban Philippines as assistant creative manager doing promotions, marketing materials, 3d plans of stores and events.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice. Although, your camera area appears recessed, as opposed to raised. Nice colours. Any chance of some without the on screen keys?

Zippier

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Great job! I like others hope they make multiple colors for aftermarket sales.

Of course, I don't even know if I'll get one as it looks like it's not coming to Verizon and even if it does I'll have to see it in person first.

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Agreed, the shadows are wrong. Small mistake but you can tell looking at it.

Actually I thought the actual camera is recessed. To begin with, I didn't know how the actual phone will look like. I just based this renders from the leaked images so I have no idea whether the actual camera is raised or recessed.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Actually I thought the actual camera is recessed. To begin with, I didn't know how the actual phone will look like. I just based this renders from the leaked images so I have no idea whether the actual camera is raised or recessed.

Oh the camera is raised. From other leaks and also from leaks that told us the dimensions of the camera it's raised about 2mm I think.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
If they have any sense, they will launch a load of back covers too. I prefer the white one, but will likely get black as it will look cleaner for longer. Wonder how well the white colour holds up over time.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
If they have any sense, they will launch a load of back covers too. I prefer the white one, but will likely get black as it will look cleaner for longer. Wonder how well the white colour holds up over time.

My Lumia 1320 s matte white back cover is still as good as new after 19 months...I don't use any case or cover either .

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Agree since the upcoming Lumia flagships has their back covers removable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise