10-08-2015 06:31 PM
27 12
tools
    Just hold your horses. Wait and see if are there significant improvements to the app availability and supports before spending your hard earned cash on this platform.
    metroversal and gpobernardo like this.
    09-29-2015 09:23 PM
    Hey folks, thank you so much for the feedback! After watching the Microsoft Devices Event (which was super cool by the way), I finally decided to take a break from Windows Phone.
    The new Lumias offer really great hardware specs, Continuum is cool and Windows Hello is awesome too but I believe that anyone who saw the Event could see the difference between how they presented the Lumias and how the presented the Surface devices. The latter were absolutely glorious! I mean, they were outstanding from A to Z. I want my next phone to be premium like a Surface, unfortunately the new 950 and 950XL just can't. I'm not saying that they look totally bad, but they feel uninspiring.
    I'm going to try the iPhone 6S, and try do get why it's so praised. I never owned an Android device or an iPhone (yeah, I'm definitely a MS fan boy lol) so this is definitely the right moment to give a try to something different than Windows Phone.
    Anyhow, I'm not entirely done with Windows phones, I still have 4 Lumia phones, and will definitely check how the situation evolves.
    In the coming months Windows 10 will get refined, the ecosystem will grow, and hopefully the former-Nokia team will integrate more with the Surface team.
    If that happens I will sell the iPhone and turn back to the OS I belong, until that day I will keep waiting for a Surface Phone.

Hope you guys understand.

(again, sorry if I made grammar errors)
    gpobernardo likes this.
    10-08-2015 06:31 PM
27 12