Castle of illusion - removed from store ?

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Ho some month ago I bought this in red stripe deals (Castle of Illusion WP). Now im on L1020 and cant install it. When I find it from my apps history its says "Not avalible". When I search on store "Castle of illusion" it find game "Castle of illusion Starring Mickey Mouse" same game from disney but I must PAY FOR IT AGAIN!

So I bought game, they removed it from store and re-release it as different to force paying ?
Or I missing something ?

Please help.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Ho some month ago I bought this in red stripe deals (Castle of Illusion WP). Now im on L1020 and cant install it. When I find it from my apps history its says "Not avalible". When I search on store "Castle of illusion" it find game "Castle of illusion Starring Mickey Mouse" same game from disney but I must PAY FOR IT AGAIN!

So I bought game, they removed it from store and re-release it as different to force paying ?
Or I missing something ?

Please help.

Nope, I'm fuming about this as well. The original version wasn't a "buy once download everywhere" version so they removed it from the store, added that functionality and decided to rip off customers who bought it originally by charging them again for the same game.

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
So I contacted MS Live chat, after describe problem they give me credits to my account, so I can buy it again. Im happy because I pay for it 4,99 (red stripe deals) and credits are for current price (9,99) :)

Now i dont know - Ducktales or Castle of illusion :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05