Will Other Companies ( Samsung, HTC etc) will Made W10 Mobiles ?

Gagan997

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Will other companies like Samsung , HTC , Lenovo , Sony etc, come up with W10 Mobiles ?? i wasn't dat much impressed by the new flagship mobiles , hope so that other manufacturer's may come with some stunning design and features like Fingerprint scanner , Massive battery , High end front cam's with front flash etc because some of us like me are not interested in iris scanner :eck: .

r0st4

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Probably. Right now there are rumors circling that HTC and LG are already preparing some devices. But who knows. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully...maybe that's the gap filler that Verizon, Sprint & the MVNO's using CDMA technologies may be waiting for since the Lumia's aren't coming to them...

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
HTC was listed as a WM10 partner back in April and again at Computex this summer. They have an announcement coming on 10/20 that is assumed to be the HTC One A9 along with some Marshmallow upgrade dates for existing phones.

Would be nice if they also announced some HTC One m9 for Windows at that time, or even the A9...with CDMA radios of course. Sprint and HTC have always been pretty tight, so maybe we'll have some non-Lumia love soon.

(That's complete wishful thinking, dabbled with a helping of denial on my part I know.)

missylob

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
This is what is on Microsoft device blog, dont say what type of devices being made tho;
"And over the next couple of weeks, we?ll be joining some of our partners around the globe as they unveil their holiday device lineup, with great new devices from Acer, ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba, and more. Our partners have built some amazing new devices ? and we have an exciting few weeks ahead of us as they unveil"

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre