John Legere - T-Mobile on the 950

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't trust that clown. Time will tell. If the MS store sells the 950 unlocked at release or soon thereafter, there clearly wasn't a deal. Legere is 90% marketing hype man. He's says he wants the phone, but bashes MS about exclusives with evidence to the contrary. Class act that one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Somebody should literally hit him with Lumia 810 and a HTC 8x and say "we'll believe you as soon as you release the software update for these."

jay_max

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to hear Legere comment on whether the unlocked versions of the 950 and 950XL, which Microsoft will sell directly, will have Band 12 VOLTE and wi-fi calling support.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Somebody should literally hit him with Lumia 810 and a HTC 8x and say "we'll believe you as soon as you release the software update for these."

Want me to tweet to him? I am almost tempted to since I owned the 810 and the wife used the 8X until we both started using non-carrier branded devices.

Ahmed Blair

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I suspect he hasn't really look too much into these phones. Once he gets familiar with what Continuum is and does, he's not going to want these things on his network. Suddenly he's got full blown PCs on his network sucking down data unrestricted by his current tethering roadblocks. Once he understands that potential, he'll more than likely turn them down. At least not without some major restrictions on what you can do with Continuum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel