This explains it all. DEAD ON. Microsoft and Exclusivity.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
That is sadly funny and true at the same time. I'm sure this video is circulating around the Redmond campus as we speak.

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I can never get bored of Hitler blowing a gasket. My favorite has to be the HD-DVD one, another badly managed platform back by MS.

Renders of 950/950XL:
687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

950/950XL at MS event:
Wel-Gibson-Golden-Globe-Gif.gif

AT&T exclusivity:
28465-Jerry-Seinfeld-leaves-gif-yxqm.gif

JohnIvory

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I have to say I don't think a lot of fans realise what it takes to get your phone on a carrier. I would type a long diatribe here, but I already did elsewhere (http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...t-ready-do-whatever-takes-windows-mobile.html) The amount of time, money and effort required to get Windows Phone to where we want it to be is simply too much, and the market hasn't even expressed a desire for the phones. While I blame Microsoft for the current situation, I'm not naive enough to think there's anything they could have done about it.

I suppose posts like this are from those that were truly optimistic about Windows Phone's prospects in the market. It was clear after year 1 that nothing short of a miracle was going to save the platform.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Chill people. We're not dealing with world hunger or anything important. Someone spent some time and effort to create something lighthearted for our enjoyment. Let's not get in a twist over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel