Why did you pick your current phone?

Kevin Hill2

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
There is a lot of phones on the market and 4 different operating systems and about any price range. Was it price, the OS, design, fun factor, App's, or just that all your friends and family use one?? For me it was the operating system, I have used them all and I really like the Windows OS, then it boiled down to design and feel in my hands, an other big thing for me is a good speaker, not that I listen to a lot of music but I really hate a wimpy speaker, I use my phone more as a tool other then a Toy so all the games and social app's mean very little to me. I want top hardware and I want it to last. Ok I know a Biggy for a lot of you is the camera and I like a good camera but lets face it I'm not going to be publishing them so if it takes fast clear pictures I'm good. Manufacturer, well it depends, on Windows you really don't have a lot of choices, but in general if it is a good name brand and it fits all the other requirements then it don't matter and I never ever buy a new phone when it first comes out, I let others check them out and post reviews, what looks good on paper does not always pan out in the real world. By the way I use A HTC M8 Windows.

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Honestly I picked my BLU Win HD LTE because it was very highly rated for it's price, and I needed a decent replacement for my Z30 fairly quickly. I'm happy with it, but the sound quality is a little low. Eventually I'll upgrade to a Continuum phone and replace both my phone and laptop.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The OS, and then the specs for the price point. I started out with a Lumia 521. I liked it but it lacked things like flash. Then I went for the 640 because it seemed like it met all of my wants and needs and it was available on my carrier.

Note that even though I said "seemed", that doesn't mean that it doesn't. I could see myself content with this phone, but the lack of a green back is the only thing that bugs me. Black isn't interesting, I already have white (eh), orange is too vibrant for me, and blue is okay but green is my preference.

Tl;Dr : OS and price point for features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes