MINT and other apps

Gerardo 1

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
What is going on I have been waiting for so many apps to come out on this platform and yet some keep on leaving. Like MINT here is an app that I used to see my financial information quickly because windows did not have either a bank of America app or a fifth third bank app. And now MINT is no more either. Never got instagram. And will never get snap chat. Also I tried the windows 10 upgrade for my windows surface pro 3 and now the back light on the keyboard does not turn on anymore. I am done I am sorry. I have been exclusive with windows phone and pc's but I will be switching to the iPhone asap. And no more windows based pcs in my house... Please tell me that I am not alone....

Lee Power

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Lack of banking apps is down to the banks not wanting to support there customers that use Windows Phone. Lack of Snap chat app can be blamed on the Snap Chat CEO not wanting anything to do with Windows Phone. If a company doesn't want to provide a Windows Phone to match there IOS / Android offerings for there customers, Microsoft cant force them to.

sguy156

May 5, 2014
Visit site
If MS can convince companies to make apps for their OS then people won't buy windows phone anymore .
Reality is people want apps snapchat , banking , travel apps if not they go buy Android .

ThermoDust

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
A lot of those apps are mainly missing in the USA from what I understand. In many other countries companies are adopting it, slowly, but they are faster than in the USA.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
What is going on I have been waiting for so many apps to come out on this platform and yet some keep on leaving. Like MINT here is an app that I used to see my financial information quickly because windows did not have either a bank of America app or a fifth third bank app. And now MINT is no more either. Never got instagram. And will never get snap chat. Also I tried the windows 10 upgrade for my windows surface pro 3 and now the back light on the keyboard does not turn on anymore. I am done I am sorry. I have been exclusive with windows phone and pc's but I will be switching to the iPhone asap. And no more windows based pcs in my house... Please tell me that I am not alone....

Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm starting to get that feeling too. I've been exclusive with Windows Phone since 2010. I love the OS and I've convinced myself that official apps are not important, but looks like I'm just kidding myself.

I'm eligible for an upgrade starting next month, but I've been looking at what my next phone will be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786