Own worst enemy

Kevin Hill2

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
I have been a Windows phone user for years and a member of this sight for a while now and after keeping track of the articles on here and comments and reading the forums, I have come to the conclusion that Windows phone users are their own worst enemy. It does not matter what phone is released it is never good enough, either it is not a Lumia or it is to cheap and not high end enough or we do finally get 2 new great high end Lumia's, but wait there might be a new super great Surface phone coming. And oh wow, I have never read so much gloom and doom and nit picking, it's like, The worlds going to end :angry: , OH wait we might be saved :angel: , Nope they just moved the date :unhappy: , Oh wait they have found a way to save us again :amaze: , OH damn it was false hope :unhappysweat:.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not just Windows Phone users, it's the entire internet. As soon as there's a community created to support a particular thing/service, people are going to join and find things to complain about.

It's human nature that if you find something to complain about, you feel superior to it, and way more intelligent than the people who invented it. When when you feel superior to someone, you really have to tell the entire internet (preferably over and over again).

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I can almost guarantee it's not just the Windows Phone community. The same things happen with every group of people out there. It's called human nature, and it will never change.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Totally agree. With everyone, all 3 of you. LOL. I came into my first Windows Phone in a very long time. Was not expecting anything. It was definitely an eye opening experience. I actually enjoy the UI, AND Live Tiles in fact. But time will tell if I'll get bored with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs