How to get FREE Unlimited Cloud Storage for a year from Amazon!!

jcrod73

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I was waiting for a good deal on a good 128GB microSD card and I found the LEXAR High-Performance MicroSDXC. What I didn't know was that it came with a free year of unlimited cloud storage from Amazon!! Here is a copy of the email that I received from Amazon:

Your recent purchase of the "Lexar High-Performance MicroSDXC 633x 128GB UHS-I/U3 (Up to 95MB..." comes with a 1 FREE year of Unlimited Everything cloud storage from Amazon Cloud Drive (a $59.99 value).

You can securely store unlimited files, auto-save photos to free up space on your phone, share large files like videos, and more.

To receive your free cloud storage, click the below link and log in with your Amazon account.

This offer is valid until November 30, 2015 in the US only and cannot be shared with anyone else. Your promotion will begin when you click Accept. If you have already purchased the Unlimited Everything plan, your free year of storage will begin at the end of your current subscription period. For all other paid plans, you will receive a pro-rated refund of your current plan and immediately start your free year of Unlimited Everything storage.

Thanks again for shopping at Amazon.

Here is a link to it: Amazon.com: Lexar High-Performance MicroSDXC 633x 128GB UHS-I/U3 (Up to 95MB/s Read) w/USB 3.0 Reader Flash Memory Card LSDMI128BBNL633R: Computers & Accessories

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what I would possibly do with unlimited cloud storage.

Bing Rewards makes it so darn easy for me to earn the same thing each year and I'm not even considering using it.

I like the cloud, I just don't have that much stuff to store there. I've got 30GB on OneDrive and am using just over 2GB. I have a legacy account of 50GB at Box and virtually nothing there. I host Vidz off of DailyMotion and pics and docs off of MediaFire; I'm barely scratching the surface on how much I could store those two places...

It's kind of like saying you get all the free air you can breath for a year. *shrug*

Great deal, I guess, and glad you found it for those fanatics who need moar cloud.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I think I read that Office 365 users were getting unlimited storage on OneDrive. Anyway, I have 1.5 TB free and doubt I'll ever use that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa