Asphalt 8 Lost Progress and won't allow me to start over. What are my options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Asphalt 8 Lost Progress and won't allow me to start over

Yesterday after opening the game it prompted me to choose between cloud data and local data for no reason - I did not uninstall the game, did not update or anything. Problem was the cloud data wasn't mine! It didn't show MY progress. I looked online to see what to do but found nothing so I clicked cloud data (foolishly) hoping that if I connected to Facebook my progress would still be there. Boy was I wrong. Things that were saved: My tokens, my token bought cars and pro cards. The rest is gone. Now I was livid of course, and sent Gameloft a message (they still haven't answered of course) and in the meantime I decided if I can't get my progress back I might as well start over. EXCEPT NOW, it won't save any of my progress. I woke up this morning to find the four cars I bought and the 7 races I won to be gone again! And it keeps doing that - whatever progress I make it gets lost if I exit the game! So, please does anybody have any idea of what I should to fix it? I actually like this game and have been playing it for over a year, so I don't really want to stop.

BoLand M

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: Asphalt 8 Lost Progress and won't allow me to start over

The exact same thing just happened to me... I'm so pissed i might as well delete the app :eck:

Will1883

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue as well. Luckily I have just started playing this and only have a handful of games. But when I started, my cloud account was full of Data and I tried to log into that and it is telling me login failed and I have to use the local account on this computer. Everything was in a different language too, it was korean. I uninstalled and reinstalled, then with the local account, changed everything to English, (also changed my Microsoft/xbox password too) and now the cloud account is empty, which is fine, but it will not let me log into it. Anyone have any idea as to how I can log the game into my own cloud account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon