Digital Trends - Why you should never consider a Windows Phone!

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It has been reported that the ATT sales of 950 are not exclusive.

The deal with AT&T is probably some kind of watered down exclusive deal. Obviously the rest of the world is getting the 950, and both the AT&T and unlocked versions are (currently) listed on Microsoft's US store. Maybe AT&T agreed to let Microsoft sell it themselves, but not through other carriers. I don't know. But at this point there is much more evidence that this is Microsoft's decision than anyone else's.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
"While there was interest across the board from U.S. operators, currently we've made the decision to have AT&T carry the Lumia 950, and then sell both the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL unlocked through our own channel in Microsoft stores,"

Yep, so it works everywhere but Verizon, SprintWho? and the other CDMA foot draggers with a minimum of fuss.

I think the butler handing it to you on a silver platter is really not necessary.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I did read it several days ago. I don't think much of the credibility or the writing.

It's another of those "my personal expectations are paramount" type of things that take little heed of anything outside the author's own head. Too narrow a focus for my tastes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven