Why can't I download apps from the store?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why cant I download apps from the store?

I am getting a message cant connect....wait a little while and try again. I have internet connection. I have factory reset my device twice. Created a brand new Microsoft sign in and attempted with that one. I opened a browser window and can sign into my account no problems through Internet Explorer....nothing has helped and it has been days.

I am one of the few that loves windows phones but I am shopping for an android device now.

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why cant I download apps from the store?

I think the store is having problems, I'm having trouble with it as well. Contacted Microsoft over the phone and was transferred 3 times from one dept to the next, each transfer resulted in progressively bad broken English language. I gave up on the 3rd person and thanked them, along with telling them I can not understand a word you are saying. The 1st person told me they were having problems with the Stores website though, and I was getting a error saying they were having trouble while trying to download a app today.

But the thing which bugged me worse is that there is no longer a search when you access the site on a PC, nor a app history or log as there was at one time. It seems like everything they do makes it much worse for the users of Microsoft Products. UNBELIEVABLE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium