When will you purchase your new Lumia?

WyrdWolf

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
So, with the release date for the Lumia 950/XL now mostly set for Nov 20th, when will you be buying your new phone? With the date being just a week before Black Friday/Cyber Monday, will you wait and see if there is a holiday deal from MS, AT&T, or other outlet? I am on the fence, but think I can wait the extra week if it saves me some money. How about you?

SPS828

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm the same. I really want to get it on day one but I'm hoping Black Friday brings some good deals. Hopefully a Band 2 bundle? :)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
It really depends. I doubt that I would be one of those day one people. I'll like to see a few reviews. Since I am interested in the 550, it's whenever it will come out in December

WyrdWolf

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I am hoping the US gets some of the same deals as the EU, like the display dock thrown in. I already ordered my Band2, ships on the 20th. :wink:

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Day one purchase as long as I'm in town. I figure if they have some kind of sale within a month I'll just go ask about getting a partial refund. Or even return it and repurchase if necessary. But I doubt there will be any big sale on Black Friday since they will have just launched.

WyrdWolf

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I keep seeing small hints about the new Lumias having a dual sim option. I hope so, as my work phone is kind of puny and I would liketouse the Lumia 950XL as both personal and business phone. On the main topic, think I will wait the extra week, being payday is the 21st for me lol.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Only waiting for my 1520 to be updated with the official Windows 10 Mobile updates. And see if the idea of having Universal apps works with the arrival of the new OS. If there are no improvements to the apps availability, I will just stay with my 1520.

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Going to try my damdest to score a couple of Lumia 640's for $30 each that BB is advertising in their BF ad. Hope to be able to order them on BB.com and avoid having to fight the Zombies off at my local store ;)

It Wasnt Me

Banned
Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Going to try my damdest to score a couple of Lumia 640's for $30 each that BB is advertising in their BF ad. Hope to be able to order them on BB.com and avoid having to fight the Zombies off at my local store ;)

That's a good deal. If only the 640xl was such a good deal.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720