Stable music app for Windows Phone 8.1?

HinoMusouka

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Stable music app for Windows Phone 8.1

I am looking for an app more stable and reliable than Xbox Music on WP8.1 - I am used to Music app on my iPod touch. I like it's responsiveness and reliability; and I can't seem to find anything as solid on WP as Apple's app is on iOS, even on my old version 6.1.6.

Ideally the app for WP8.1 should be able to synchronize my music from iTunes like I can with the default music app, but this is just my fancy and the crucial thing I need is to have something stable that doesn't resume every time I get back to the app, loose the artist picture. I have no need for streaming as I have Deezer for that, but that app also leaves a lot to wish.

I will be grateful for any suggestions.

BTW, as a separate question: How does Groove Music on W10M stack against XBox Music and Music from iOS?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stable music app for Windows Phone 8.1

I am a huge fan of CorePlayer.

(maybe ModernMusic)

Groove on 10 is much improved over 8.1 and Music on iOS.

but a thing to know is that I strongly dislike iOS's Apple Music app. Access to artists songs and whatnot isn't quick, the Now Playing list doesn't go very far, etc.
I use Marvis on iOS, which has proven to be the best music experience I've seen yet. (well, alongside CorePlayer and Groove - don't know which I prefer.)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

FWIW I like ModernMusic. https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%2Fmodernmusic%2F9wzdncrdqzpc&token=F4wCGLPk

I can't compare it to Apples. I've only ever liked Oranges.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Modernmusic (Paid) is my favourite. There are other apps such as Core Player (Paid), Music Locker (Free), Zbox (Free), Audiotica (Free with ads), etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99