What if Lumia 950 & 950 XL looked like this?

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't see how it's dropping the ball. First, this phone has been in the pipeline since Nokia, so it's not a Microsoft failure.

The mighty MS forced to release Nokia's left over table scraps. It does make for a convenient scapegoat though if the phone tanks. "Nokia did it!"

Furthermore, Nokia has had extremely attractive and unique handsets since they introduced the Lumia line, but it hasn't particularly helped them in the marketplace. Having standout handset designs isn't as important to sell phones as some on here seem to think.

True. Apps, developer support and marketing are bigger factors. That being said that's no excuse to put out an uninspired device.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The mighty MS forced to release Nokia's left over table scraps. It does make for a convenient scapegoat though if the phone tanks. "Nokia did it!"

I'm hardly a Microsoft apologist. But you seem to have a lot of vitriol toward this phone, when few have even seen one in real life yet, I have yet to see one.

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I guess if it looked like that...
It wouldn't be a 950
The 950 is a Lumia, it looks like a Lumia (the recent generations at least) I'm sure someone will make the pretty phone that everyone seems to want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos