Anyone heard from Mozo?

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
It's been 5 weeks since I preordered a new cover for the 950 and I haven't heard anything, I didn't even get invoice - even though they charged my card.

I've also noticed that the Facebook link on their webpage is dead and they've gone silent on twitter for 5 weeks, not even answering questions.

I'm starting to feel like they took my money and ran.

jwspradlen

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I looked them up and checked out their Facebook statuses. Last Facebook status update was on November 4th. They're also taking pre-orders for 950 and 950xl cases. My best guess is your receipt may of went to your spam folder and your new cover may be held up in customs.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I actually had a good experience with them. I emailed on Monday because I am traveling Friday and got an immediate response. I asked if I could change the shipping address and they said no problem. I didn't end up changing it bit got an email last night that the order was being shipped, and tracking says it should arrive tomorrow. I live in NY, used the fastest shipping and got the brown leather back case.

I hope your email gets answered as promptly (taking into account the time difference of course).

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks.
Did you receive an email or invoice after originally placing your order?
I've received no communication from them at all. I only have the charge on my PayPal account to prove I ordered and paid for the case.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Mozo replied to my email and sent an invoice.

Their email tried to act like I just didn't receive an invoice for some weird reason, but the invoice sent to me makes me think they never processed my order (other than charging me).

My order will ship in about three days, which sucks since apparently others have already received theirs and I literally placed my order within minutes of preorders going live.

But hey, at least it's coming and I didn't get ripped off! (I hope)

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I got mine and communicated with them twice beforehand. Their answers were a bit curt, but prompt - within 24 hours.

The cover does make a huge difference - I got the Cognac Brown version - nice feel - tight stitching - absolutely no corners cut. Outside the MOZO embossing, you'd think this was from the factory.

One thing I did not expect - it adds a bit of weight to the phone. It now feels more like my Lumia 930.

Hang in there - you won't regret it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa