Only 1/5 of the once convinced choose WP/W10M again

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...-should-he-stay-should-he-go.html#post3308765

That pretty much answers this from my particular perspective. At least it answers what I feel about Microsoft and how they are doing. If you read the post I wrote there, you will understand it isn't Microsoft's goal to do well in Mobile until they have other pieces of the puzzle in place. Also, it will be impossible to kill off Mobile before that time, and once the pieces are in place, it will finally take off. Expect it to take 3 or 4 years.

As far as the Windows Phone users not staying when they switch phones... duh! We're talking about the majority of Windows Phone users are the low-cost budget phones. Most people that pick up a budget phone do it for the money and have no platform loyalty and will switch as soon as they can afford better or find a better deal. It's just not the market to go after, and that part of the market is being mostly abandoned by Microsoft. The people on budget devices will have a smaller selection of WP devices now and will need to look elsewhere in the budget.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre