Buckstar for my 950XL - where is it?

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,
is Buckstar not available in general anymore or just for the 950XL or maybe even just for myself.
Cant seem to find it in the store and it runs like a champ on my 920

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Because Starbucks is all about "the diversity" unless it's your choice of phone, they decided never to have a Windows app, and also to threaten to sue out of existence anybody else who had made one. They've all been ripped from the store.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Well isnt that a bummer.. After SBUX Card I thought buckstar is a nice little app even with wallet integration and geofancing(even though that never worked for me).. can we install it on a developer device via sideloading? Not sure though how I register my device as developer device without the windows Phone SDK installed. I am sure there was a way to do it online somehow

kingbobyjr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Because Starbucks is all about "the diversity" unless it's your choice of phone, they decided never to have a Windows app, and also to threaten to sue out of existence anybody else who had made one. They've all been ripped from the store.

So true....but then there is a Starbucks tile on my Microsoft Band 2. So go figure...

What I have done is pinned the Starbucks website and from there you can access your account with its barcode and use that to pay.

I am going to try and use either Loyalty Cards or Barcode Wallet as this has worked with my Dunkin' Donuts card (since the great DunkinWP app is long gone also) for paying.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte