Are any OEM's coming?

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
With the Lumia flagships being seen all around as "boring" and unimpressive, Windows has no interesting devices to catch peoples attention until the Surface device comes late next year...

OEM's making some impressive hardware and maybe even making some exclusive features to the Windows model could really attract users and once Windows Mobile is near perfect in some months and more universal apps come about, they could get locked in.

What do you all think?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The Acer Jade Primo sounds like an interesting device though. I think more interest could be possible though, considering how things have been with the HTC One M8.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There's at least 3 new Windows 10 Mobile phones coming from separate OEMs in Japan for the Japanese market and that has been one tough nut to crack for Windows Phone.

The NuAns that Walker linked, also Every Phone from Yamada Denki and Freetel's Katana series.

Acer Jade primo has already been mentioned

Xiomi is is supposed to be offering a 10 version of the Mi4.

I would not be surprised at all to see a new BLU coming soon that is purpose built for Win 10 Mo...

Other rumors are out there.

In my News App on my phone, I have Windows Phone set up as a topic search. It can bring you some surprisingly upbeat things. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster