The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99

View Poll Results: Do you want Microsoft's logo on Mozo back covers for Lumia?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

2 33.33%
    Hello

I'd really like to see how many people out here want a shiny metal Microsoft's logo on the back of their Mozo back covers for their new Lumia 950 and/or 950 XL. I'll send the poll result to Mozo and see if they would do something about their future products.

Yeah, I shouldn't have mentioned it that specific for the logo. I mean anything, metal (polycarbonate, fibre), burnt branded (wooden, brown leather), imprinted (leather), or anything—just Microsoft's logo in general, as minimalistic as those on their Surfaces.
    Last edited by Sakdichote Totiam; 12-10-2015 at 02:07 AM.
    12-09-2015 01:11 PM
    I just think it would kind of kill the aesthetic, especially for the leather backs, so I'll have to vote no.
    Sakdichote Totiam likes this.
    12-09-2015 02:16 PM
    For Metal I wouldn't mind it as long as it's very minimalist in design.

For wood, a burned in logo could be stylish. Again, depending on the design as I like clean lines.

For leather, no. On leather I'd rather have nothing or a fancy tooled design like I've seen for kindle book covers.

For now I'm sticking with the Lumia 640 I just purchased on Black Friday. I'll see what's going on with the 950XL this coming summer.
    libra89 and Sakdichote Totiam like this.
    12-09-2015 04:54 PM
    Yes on Logo. Metal or burned into leather (branded). I think they should expand offerings into a poly "smoked glass" back and a carbon fiber, both with metal MS logo. I think it's great when people try and get a glimpse of what type of phone while you're talking on it.
    Sakdichote Totiam likes this.
    12-09-2015 07:33 PM
    Yeah, I shouldn't have mentioned it that specific for the logo. I mean anything, metal (polycarbonate, fibre), burnt branded (wooden, brown leather), imprinted (leather), or anything—just Microsoft's logo in general, as minimalistic as those on their Surfaces.
    libra89 and b23h like this.
    12-10-2015 02:06 AM