Mozo back covers and Microsoft's Logo

Sakdichote Totiam

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello

I'd really like to see how many people out here want a shiny metal Microsoft's logo on the back of their Mozo back covers for their new Lumia 950 and/or 950 XL. I'll send the poll result to Mozo and see if they would do something about their future products.

Yeah, I shouldn't have mentioned it that specific for the logo. I mean anything, metal (polycarbonate, fibre), burnt branded (wooden, brown leather), imprinted (leather), or anything—just Microsoft's logo in general, as minimalistic as those on their Surfaces.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I just think it would kind of kill the aesthetic, especially for the leather backs, so I'll have to vote no.

Dark_Shroud

May 3, 2014
Visit site
For Metal I wouldn't mind it as long as it's very minimalist in design.

For wood, a burned in logo could be stylish. Again, depending on the design as I like clean lines.

For leather, no. On leather I'd rather have nothing or a fancy tooled design like I've seen for kindle book covers.

For now I'm sticking with the Lumia 640 I just purchased on Black Friday. I'll see what's going on with the 950XL this coming summer.

tpesa

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Yes on Logo. Metal or burned into leather (branded). I think they should expand offerings into a poly "smoked glass" back and a carbon fiber, both with metal MS logo. I think it's great when people try and get a glimpse of what type of phone while you're talking on it.

Sakdichote Totiam

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I shouldn't have mentioned it that specific for the logo. I mean anything, metal (polycarbonate, fibre), burnt branded (wooden, brown leather), imprinted (leather), or anything—just Microsoft's logo in general, as minimalistic as those on their Surfaces.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills