Have things improved any?

anon(5518418)

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've had countless Windows phones over the years, love the platform but why I keep leaving is not really the amount of apps more the quality of the apps, they are like beta versions of their iOS counterparts and only get updated a couple of times per year, the devs simply don't seem to care, as long as iOS and Android is sorted sod WP.

Have thing improved any I left at Easter? As I say love the platform and want to go back.

anon(6078578)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I've had countless Windows phones over the years, love the platform but why I keep leaving is not really the amount of apps more the quality of the apps, they are like beta versions of their iOS counterparts and only get updated a couple of times per year, the devs simply don't seem to care, as long as iOS and Android is sorted sod WP.

Have thing improved any I left at Easter? As I say love the platform and want to go back.
I think this is the real problem with Windows phone, not the app gap per se, but that the existing app quality is not great. If the existing apps were maintained in a much better state it wouldn't be quite so bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs