Hello everyone
    I will move to a lumia 950xl when it's available in Israel and the question is:
    If an app (form example: Facebook) isn't working good (sync and staff) like its iOS/android counter part are u using the "pin to start" option of the web site. ?
    12-20-2015 02:30 AM
    If you're asking for a personal preference, then "no" I don't use the "pin to start" option if an app doesn't work properly. Normally, I would reinstall the app, restart my phone or perform a soft reset (- won't erase your phone data). That also happens to be the generic solution to those types of problems in addition to making sure that your phone isn't in Battery Saver mode (when the charge is below 20%) and that you have good Mobile data coverage.

The "App Gap" doesn't exactly refer to the defects and flaws of certain apps. Rather, it refers to the absence of official apps in Windows Phone that are present in other platforms such that there is a "gap" in the number of official and available "apps" in Windows.

The "Pin to Start" option is for the app, usually not from a web site.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    12-20-2015 03:00 AM
    Hi
    Whet I meant is that for example
    The Facebook app isn't working correctly (showing old status) but the web site on edge working OK
    would u will use the web site that works ok or the app that is let's say 60% ok.
    12-20-2015 12:58 PM
    Hi
    Whet I meant is that for example
    The Facebook app isn't working correctly (showing old status) but the web site on edge working OK
    would u will use the web site that works ok or the app that is let's say 60% ok.
    Yes, I do this sometimes. It works fine.
    12-20-2015 01:06 PM