Microsoft should make their own Mobile 1st priority, not 3rd

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello every one.
As we know Microsoft policy to do 3rd priority to its own windows phone and 1st and 2nd to Android and IOS.
So even this behaviour will continue after releasing's of official windows 10 mobile update how they hopes to make 1st number.
1.PC first and MOBILE/PHONE third
2.what about say facebook app,which I cant see new,as always like bug fixes and improvement .
No such bug fixes and improvement done in last 1 year.( thank god windows 10 universal app is developed by fb not Microsoft)
3.what say about live lock screen app which was released in last year even single update is not given.
Even current lock screen style of windows 10 mobile is not so different .
4.update problem - this is biggest problem currently we are facing still windows 10 mobile update is not out and not until January 20 as holidays reason.

Even through we all love Microsoft why? my personal reason due to Nokia hardware, I take first Nokia Lumia 520.still good after 2 years.
And now take Lumia 640 as good specification.
If all things are not changed in near future( in 2016) better way to going NOKIA ANDROID smartphone instead of windows.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: Who Should Post in Ask a Question? WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

The title has been edited for clarity and focus.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello every one.
As we know Microsoft policy to do 3rd priority to its own windows phone and 1st and 2nd to Android and IOS.
So even this behaviour will continue after releasing's of official windows 10 mobile update how they hopes to make 1st number.
1.PC first and MOBILE/PHONE third
2.what about say facebook app,which I cant see new,as always like bug fixes and improvement .
No such bug fixes and improvement done in last 1 year.( thank god windows 10 universal app is developed by fb not Microsoft)
3.what say about live lock screen app which was released in last year even single update is not given.
Even current lock screen style of windows 10 mobile is not so different .
4.update problem - this is biggest problem currently we are facing still windows 10 mobile update is not out and not until January 20 as holidays reason.

Even through we all love Microsoft why? my personal reason due to Nokia hardware, I take first Nokia Lumia 520.still good after 2 years.
And now take Lumia 640 as good specification.
If all things are not changed in near future( in 2016) better way to going NOKIA ANDROID smartphone instead of windows.
It actually isn't ready, lock screen app isn't getting updated anytime soon, Facebook app is actually improved. There is a really good reason why the update was delayed till next year. Almost everyday Microsoft are updating their apps and adding features but people using the preview and on the 950/950 XL after still suffering from bugs at this stage. By the way, Nokia isn't allowed to make phones till the END of 2016 so its looks like you are stuck here for a while ;)
Just look at all these features added: http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/windows-10-mobile-vs-windows-phone-8-1-massive-changelog/
http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread.php?t=340391

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
two days ago, i turned my lumia 930 from being my primary phone to being a wifi hotspot, and went and bought a Galaxy s6 edge.

and i just realized, to get the best microsoft experience, you should go to android, lol, i know that sounds silly, but

1) outlook on android is very very good.
2) the best launcher on andoird is the arrow launcher made by microsoft, it really gets you 90% of the windows mobile experience of ease of use and accessibility to apps.
3) onedrive support, samsung also gave me 100GB extra storage.
4) office works great.

I do not know what to say really, but to get a very good experience from microsoft, go android i guess. :S

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234