Screen protector on Gorilla Glass 3 ?

t0ny94

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
So I've had my L640XL for almost 3 months. So far my display is in perfect condition, not even a minor scratches, nothing. My question is should I put a screen protector on it or I can keep going like this.I always keep my phone in my right pocket, so there are no keys, coins or whatever which can actually scratch the device. I am also considering to buy a flip case.

I am asking, because I don't know how strong this gorilla glass 3 is. The only phone with gorilla glass I've had so far is my old L630, but I have used it with screen protector.
P.S. I actually have a screen protector, but I don't like how it is cut out. There is one big hole at the top right corner for the speaker, the front camera and the light sensor. And the protector looks really ugly, on the L630 it was barely noticeable.

slimchap

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a L640XL and im using a tempered glass with it... Looks cool and as you should know, the tempered glass is also scratch proof so I suggest you should get a tempered glass cos of its added function.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12