Which company have you asked about for a Windows Universal Platform app and what was their response?

Dadulka

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Unless it has been done before, let's gather all the responses we collectively get from asking various services about releasing a Universal App for the Windows 10 platform.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
CR5puD4.jpg

Does this count? Was asking for a telco related app for windows phone since windows 10 is already available. It already has versions for Android and iOS. Seems like telco is not giving a hoot about it.

Dadulka

May 9, 2013
Visit site
[...]

Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback about the mobile app.

At this time we have no plan to implement a Steam Mobile app for Windows Phone, but we have made updates to make much of Steam now accessible via your mobile web browser.

Please note: using the mobile web browser does not act as a two-factor authenticator for trading.

I'll make sure the mobile team knows that users like you are interested in the app specific features.

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/8/

If you wish to share an opinion, idea or suggestion, the forums are a great place to do so.

In regards to Steam Guard.

What I have noticed is Support often give a default answer in regards to Windows Phone (WP) and as soon as they read Windows and phone, it's as if they cut and paste the answer. Windows 10 Mobile is WP for them, not only Valve Corporation/Steam but generally. That's why it might be a good thing to ask for a reply from the development team of whichever service or product it is, so that the enquiry gets past Support.

Have Windows 10 (Mobile) users become passive, simply waiting around for news of an app? Often I get that there hasn't been enough requests for a Windows 10 (Mobile) app to justify making one. What if, everyone with a Windows 10 Mobile device, or even a Windows 10 device, would ask all the products and services they use that don't have an app for the Windows platform, for one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3