Are we "LAME" to use a windows phone???

Davis P B

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
At least, Windows central thinks so :

wplame.jpg

Funny the comment coming from a windows central editor. I for one have been using a windows phone for more than a year or so and pretty happy with it.

R3mis

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I think with time, especially with Microsoft's new strategy, there will be more people coming to Windows Mobile. Android is a mess and iOS is ridiculously overpriced for what it does. People start to realize that. Whenever I show my Lumia 930 to my friends they are amazed how fluid and amazing looking the system is. I've converted several people to Windows Phone already and they never regretted coming from that laggy and awful OS which Android is. Lol even my dad's low-budget Lumia 435 runs Windows 10 Mobile almost as fast and smooth as my 930 which is amazing, something you definitely cannot see in android phones.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Don't think that was a serious comment. But to answer your question, I don't think so. We dare to be different ��

Right! I think some of the people here miss Daniel's sarcasm. Sometimes he adds an "/s" and other times he doesn't, lol.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The President isn't going to switch platforms anytime soon. President Obama isn't the one actually making the decision, nor will his replacement. It is a technology decision made from someone in the staff. I'm pretty sure they use their own special version of BES to lock down the President's BlackBerry, and futhermore, government changes slowly.

More to the point of this thread, Daniel was making a joke.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
President Obama isn't the one actually making the decision

Actually, President Obama did make that decision. Do you not remember the news when he was inaugurated? I am going off of my memory here, but he had used a BlackBerry before. The Secret Service told him that, as president, he would not be able to continue to use it. He told them that he intended to continue using it, and to make it happen. They did.

Kevin Hill2

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Do you think you a Lame? Are you worried someone else will think you are Lame? And why do you care? Choose what is best for you not someone else.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
While I wouldn't describe us as lame, we're definitely crazy to one degree or another! :grin:

It's not like we're not aware of the platform's disadvantages. It all depends on how impacted you are by those disadvantages. For me, what I do on my Windows Phone are the same things I would do on iOS or Android.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've fortunately grown out of the age where I still gave a **** about what other people thought. Each to his own, end of story.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Since asking such question in a windows phone forum technically the answer will be NO.

But being a user of Android, iOS and also Windows phone, I would say YES. So lame that we are missing lots of interesting apps and games which are already on other platforms. I have been enjoying The Walking Dead : No Man's Land on both of my Note 4 and IP6s+ while the title is still missing for Windows phone.

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
There is no lame phone.

The only thing lame is overspending on materialistic things when one does not have a sustainable income.

I get a face palm when my friends complain that they do not have money, but still get new phones every year through a contract.

Posted via the Windows Central App for BlackBerry 10

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
People who diss others and their stuff are insecure. They also feel the need to be superior in every way to everyone else. And they take every opportunity to do so.

You're fine my friend. We use whatever we want. It was a conscious choice because we like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon