Is the Uber app working for anyone?

RealBboy360

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I get a message:
ERROR
There was a server error handling your request
Try again

It started last night when I needed it and it's still down this morning. m.uber.com also doesn't work on the browser.

ajprmaverick

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Mine is working but it needs work, when I request my driver his car icon on the gps freezes so I cant track him with the car icon I hace to rely on the time

RealBboy360

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Ok, after an un-install and then I installed again then it worked. Sad. Browser version m.uber.com won't work though. That seems to be an edge browser issue.

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
App is working fine on mobile and desktop. The map freezing when tracking driver seems to happen on all platforms except mobile web.

Just close the app and reopen and tracking works again.

SeanContra

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Mine crashes and closes soon after the loading screen.... Other than not tracking the car on the map unless I close and reopen the app manually. lol
Luckily, the app becomes stable after a ride has been requested. But still no real time tracking on the map.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Question:
I have tried to verify my mobile number through my New Uber profile account, I receive a SMS and it says to enter the code that they sent into the "app"...but, I can't find anywhere in the app to enter a number????? Other than a place to enter a promotional code - but that doesn't work!!!!

Any ideas on what I am obviously going wrong?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos