OneDrive Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

don4law

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
First Microsoft says we get unlimited OneDrive storage, then they renege and now limits it. Today I got a message saying my OneDrive was almost full. I checked and have 30 GB including 15 GB free and 15 GB free with camera roll. I decided to upgrade by adding and paying for another 50 GB. After the purchase, however, my account only had 65 GB because Microsoft deducted the 15 GB they had provided as free for the camera roll.

I understand they can't provide everything for free, but don't tell me I can add 50 GB that is actually only 35 GB because I lose the additional free storage at the same time,

I am slowly losing faith and confidence in Microsoft. I was a big Win 10 holdout, and waited for quite a while for the Lumia 950xl, only to be ultimately disappointed in many of the initial problems. No this??? This is tantamount to fraud and disappointing for Microsoft, once again.

Thoughts and similar experiences are appreciated.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There were already quite a few threads on the recent OneDrive policy changes... They mostly got consolidated into: http://forums.windowscentral.com/onedrive/391963-onedrive-storage-down-5gb-15-15gb.html

Please use that long running thread to continue your discussion.

Additionally there was a recent "opt in" opportunity that should have hit your email box. OneDrive users can keep their free 15GB of storage and camera roll bonus after all, if they opt-in by Jan. 31 | Windows Central

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon