Should I upgrade?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I've think about this for a while now, it seems my current phone has show it's age

My phone is 625H a 625 Variant that lack LTE and Got 1Ghz speed, still even now it serve as great phone.

I'm not so much into apps which only use FB,Twitter,LINE Whatsapp,Messenger ,Onedrive Skype which run great in this old phone

I've this phone since it's first launch, having Amber firmware out of the box and get direct update over time

The phone still responsive, durable, fast and good looking since I took good care of my stuff, but the battery has perform poorly recently

I'm charging full and left home at 11:00 AM and the battery drop to 25% at 5:00 PM despite not really use it in class

I do have 930 but my brother currently use it, I'm looking for mid range phone that won't kill my wallet since I've to pay full prices for that, my Plan is get the mid devices and swap back to 930 but if the mid range one turn to be a great devices maybe I'll use it instead

Any idea? Thanks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've think about this for a while now, it seems my current phone has show it's age

My phone is 625H a 625 Variant that lack LTE and Got 1Ghz speed, still even now it serve as great phone.

I'm not so much into apps which only use FB,Twitter,LINE Whatsapp,Messenger ,Onedrive Skype which run great in this old phone

I've this phone since it's first launch, having Amber firmware out of the box and get direct update over time

The phone still responsive, durable, fast and good looking since I took good care of my stuff, but the battery has perform poorly recently

I'm charging full and left home at 11:00 AM and the battery drop to 25% at 5:00 PM despite not really use it in class

I do have 930 but my brother currently use it, I'm looking for mid range phone that won't kill my wallet since I've to pay full prices for that, my Plan is get the mid devices and swap back to 930 but if the mid range one turn to be a great devices maybe I'll use it instead

Any idea? Thanks

Battery issues for your phone most likely can be solved by getting a new battery if they are available. Since your phone is still fluid as it should be , getting a new device may not be a good idea

However, if you are really interested in getting a new phone then I suggest you get the lumia 640 as that is a good upgrade and the price can be about 140USD before taxes and such. My brother bought one a few months back for 180USD (18000 Kenyan Shillings)

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Battery issues for your phone most likely can be solved by getting a new battery if they are available. Since your phone is still fluid as it should be , getting a new device may not be a good idea

However, if you are really interested in getting a new phone then I suggest you get the lumia 640 as that is a good upgrade and the price can be about 140USD before taxes and such. My brother bought one a few months back for 180USD (18000 Kenyan Shillings)
625 model has build in battery :/

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Yep, I would agree with the 640 or the xl of it for something new. If you don't mind a little older, the 735 or 830 is also a nice option, the latter if you prefer physical buttons, including a camera button.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks 4 the suggestion, after doing some research I found that 640LTE is about 2.399.00 IDR

I'm anticipating 650/550 would be cheaper what do you thing about those 2

Yep, I would agree with the 640 or the xl of it for something new. If you don't mind a little older, the 735 or 830 is also a nice option, the latter if you prefer physical buttons, including a camera button.

735 never available here nor 830,

And I can always ask for my 930 back

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
The 550 is a solid device, but if you care for the camera in low light performance, the 550 will be a disappointment. The 640 is better in such situations, and based on specs, the 650 will match it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo