Microsoft is in a prime position to launch a windows phone with dedicated physical controls for more serious gaming on the go!

The Universal Windows Platform which is the future for windows 10 development will mean most games will automatically be compatible with such a device. Any games made for desktops which use keyboard/controller input will need almost no extra programming to work flawlessly on such a device that I am suggesting when built on the UWP. This is something Apple and Android would both love to have in their favor.

Microsoft is sitting on a lucrative opportunity to get one up on it's competition. There are millions of gamers around the world that would welcome such a device with arms wide open. Mobile gaming is at an all time high and there are many who have come tired of the limited game types touch/tilt controls can only provide.

With the brand power of the XBOX and the many exclusive Microsoft game franchises. This device could quickly double the windows phone user base if it was presented the right way.

Thoughts?

And something I just mocked up for fun.

lumiaxelite.jpg
    01-31-2016 12:04 PM
    You already have an ongoing thread for this: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...cept-pics.html

Please continue there.

Thread Closed.
    01-31-2016 02:24 PM