Does my idea make sense?

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I have read alot about the HP Elite X3.. And they make a desktop(like laptop) that can only work with the phone.. And here's goes my idea.. Microsoft can also do the same.. Make a desktop(like laptop) that is build in with the dock functionality and keyboard.. But remove the touch pad of the desktop and replace it with 950xl instead !! in landscape position !! Walaaahh !!!! Then put a charger port (usb type c) that actually charge the 950xl and some Usb port for pendrive !!! So people can see that 950 xl is the engine for the laptop !! *sorry for bad english

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Apparently the laptop does not work without the phone, so it is already apparent that the "engine" for that laptop is the phone itself. On top of that it's much better to have a separate trackpad, because it gives you the option to do multiple things at once. Example: use the phone for sth else while editing a word file in which you need to insert different fonts or slides

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
With the Continuum Dock I can employ an unused monitor to do my "work" while having my phone also available. It is like having 2 devices.
If my phone was stuck in a "laptop", then I only have 1 device.
However, if I was to travel, it might be useful to have just the laptop to pickup and Go vs packing up my Continuum assembly.
And what to put it all in? (Monitor, Dock, power supply, keyboard, mouse and cables)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077