SnapChat is awesome! WP ... Why?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Ok I just saw SnapChat for the first time with the new filters! Amazing!
Is there any photo/video app that does anything even close for WP.
Beginning to resent the app gap...
Thoughts?
Mr. V

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Might want to get another phone.

No really! Even a cheap Android like the Moto E (or BLU if you don't care about updates) or a older midrange or flagship phone (Nexus 5, etc.) might be a good choice to keep around for those apps. (I'd say cheaper iPhone as well, but you would have to pay more to be up-to-date as even the iPhone 4 keeps a sizeable amount of its value.)

It's not like Windows Phone is your spouse...right? Right?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I would like to not have to carry around two phones. I love my Nokia Lumia 930 - it's a solid phone.
Moving to Android means changing my ecosystem - bye Outlook, OneDrive, Office 365. Android meshes so well with it's own ecosystem.

Iphone - no - really don't like it - and Ecosystem thing.

I know the maker of SnapChat hates MS, just hoping he will mature of this phase and realize hating on a corporation is hating on a bunch of people who are
not part of his beef. Wondering if MS can win him over?

App gap - yes, my banks are not supported, and even work has some apps they will not create for WP. So yes, it is starting to catch up with me.

Since Nokia no longer makes WP, maybe it is time to think about bailing, eventually. But for one app that I don't have right now, no. Not worth it.
Maybe in a year? Maybe a dual boot phone?

Also, I am very curious to see what MS is going to do to Innovate. They have a lot of good stuff. Sometime I think they are just ahead of their time.
Maybe MS will come up with the next killer app, platform, or whatever.

Btw, have you seen SnapChat recently? Is there any competitor to it? Hoping WhatsApp might follow up with something slick...

Might want to get another phone.

No really! Even a cheap Android like the Moto E (or BLU if you don't care about updates) or a older midrange or flagship phone (Nexus 5, etc.) might be a good choice to keep around for those apps. (I'd say cheaper iPhone as well, but you would have to pay more to be up-to-date as even the iPhone 4 keeps a sizeable amount of its value.)

It's not like Windows Phone is your spouse...right? Right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven