ShareFolder Explorer - Stream error - An unhandled erro ocurred

FelipeVenhorst

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone getting "An unhandled erro ocurred" problem with ShareFolder Explorer when streaming videos ?

I don?t know what causes this error, tried installing again, change all my network, 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz, changed my WIFI router settings, I have a ADSL conection, with a ADSL router, my first setup was using this router to do DHCP work and my WI-FI router was setup with DHCP turned off. Then I changed my router for a Tplink Archer 2, this was setup with DHCP on, conected to the wan port and this router was doing all the job, streaming was working fine, I thoug this was the problem. (at the first time)

After the last Whatsapp update my phone was getting very hot and my battery was running low very fast, so I did reset my phone and this problem (whatsapp) was solved.

But, now I can?t stream videos again, the same, error, tried reinstalling, restarting my router, change network settings from the pc storing the files.

So, anyone got this problem and know what causes this ? and how to fix it ?

Thank you

EDIT: My guess is related to file associaton, MP3 files I get the same error, maybe it is not findind a App to play the files.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss