windows 10 mobile is bad microsoft suuuxxxxxx

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Just a quick example to address all the whiners of the forum, I thought about you when I found this article, read it for a reality check:

?Apple re-releases iOS 9.3 to fix 'Activate iPhone' freeze bug for all affected iPhones, iPads | ZDNet

LOL...The holy grail of mobile OS...little bugs right?

Lol!!! Beat me to it!! It must be reassuring to be bug free on other OS's. I'm overly confident that there will be, very shortly, purveyors of such lifestyle devices throwing muck in your general direction ;-)

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Where are you going with this post?
How is it relevant to Windows 10 mobile?
Is the title just for attention?

It is relevant since all the people that come to this forum section to complain and say "MS sux while other OS are perfect" should first do a reality check.

The title contains sarcasm.

I actually don't care if the thread is deleted :) to me it should be sticky so maybe whining kids will learn how software works (while trolls will continue trolling that's for sure)

They have to update 3 hardware configurations and they were able to brick phones and tablets and broke very advanced features like....LINKS! LOL

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah no OS is bug free ever...i have seen iphones lag and how...windows is one of the best so and is smooth like butter...thou most people never hard format their phone when they get a major upgrade...and to start fresh and don't take old backup....iam lovin my Lumia 950 ds

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1. I moved this to Phone Wars because I think it fits in better. Let me know if there are issues.

2. Honestly, sure iOS is not bug-free, but just because there's one high profile bug or two does not trivialize its solidity over Windows. (see Pocketnow's Lumia 950 review where Windows 10 Mobile refused to record 4K, and was otherwise buggy.)

Heck, I just picked up a 640 and stuck it on a recent build. The Store refused to work 100% until it was done updating other apps.

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Actually there are few( may be alot) bugs in windows 10 mobile which are annoying sometimes. MSFT should try to fix them asap, so that such trolls are stopped. Other than that, windows 10 mobile is best OS in my opinion.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Actually there are few( may be alot) bugs in windows 10 mobile which are annoying sometimes. MSFT should try to fix them asap, so that such trolls are stopped. Other than that, windows 10 mobile is best OS in my opinion.

SO, you're saying if WP10 was perfect the trolls would go away? Lol yeah, right.

Sent from my Surface 3

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Just a quick example to address all the whiners of the forum, I thought about you when I found this article, read it for a reality check:

?Apple re-releases iOS 9.3 to fix 'Activate iPhone' freeze bug for all affected iPhones, iPads | ZDNet

LOL...The holy grail of mobile OS...little bugs right?

Sure iOS has A bug but wim10 is a bug! Quality has a lot to do with the success of any company and win 10 is bad . iOS doesn't play when it come to updating os issues . Ms on the other hand are experts @ delivering incomplete buggy os's . And that's obivous on many win10 mobile devices , including my 1520 on insider

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Ms on the other hand are experts @ delivering incomplete buggy os's . And that's obivous on many win10 mobile devices , including my 1520 on insider
When you sign up to the Insider you are accepting pre-release software.
I'm not saying it's ok on the Win10m preinstalled phones though.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 mobile offers few really useful things if any and only hurts the already wounded ecosystem. And clearly isnt making a revolution that turns the tide on favor of WP. And im not a whiner i love WP, but its obviously that we are far from getting the attention from developers like the other systems, people kept asking for a new flagship instead of cheap phones but i dont see that the released high specs phones are selling any good to change this.

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
There are equal amounts of bugs on all three platforms. Android has almost 50.000 bugs in their bugtracker right now, doesn't matter to their users. We have just been spoiled.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There are equal amounts of bugs on all three platforms. Android has almost 50.000 bugs in their bugtracker right now, doesn't matter to their users. We have just been spoiled.

On the contrary, I've only encountered experience denting/breaking bugs on 10 Mobile and webOS thus far while iOS 9.x has been very stable (like their Music app doesn't freak out like Groove kinda does) and Android's errors have usually been borne from the system modding stuff I have on it.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I got the official .164 build, it's hilarious it's buggy. I wonder why cant they deliver a complete OS instead.. they give us beta builds and expect user feedback.. 164 is however daily driver for me :)

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
On the contrary, I've only encountered experience denting/breaking bugs on 10 Mobile and webOS thus far while iOS 9.x has been very stable (like their Music app doesn't freak out like Groove kinda does) and Android's errors have usually been borne from the system modding stuff I have on it.

Good to know. I've encountered everything from totally unresponsive S7's to Iphone 6S that crashes when you send sms'es with links. Most of the time it's Android-phones that I have to fix... And they are around 45-50% of the Swedish market. The point is still valid... There are just as many bugs on all three systems. The official and open bugtracker of Android has 47000 bugs at the moment... And thats just for the AOSP-tree. How many additional ones are in the official tree is unknown.

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hahah u guys complain about windows 10 mobile the latest built 164 is working great on my Lumia 950 ds... Intact my 950 never had any issue on any official built...but u guys being a insider complain about bugs then that's stupid..
Now let's see the new s7 edge....go to android central and read all the issue a new phone is having...from sd card issues to many random reboots in a day....and i was thinking of shifting from g4 to s7 edge....time to play the waiting game....now waiting for Redstone to get stable Soo i can have it on my Lumia 950 ds

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Thing is WP users are all about waiting and waiting and the few of us supporting do wait but developers and the rest of the users don't see anything real to come here. They just announced the chance of using the Xbox one controller on Lumia. God. They should say that embarrassed. Using the controller tru the continuum on 2 models ? While u could use an Xbox controller since years with android without buying a dock? Come on. I love windows phones. But I wont ignore that they dont keep making mistakes and don't care about us

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99