The potential of Mobile OS'?

Norris Rochelle

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
When it comes to Mobile operating systems I have but one favorite and that's Windows 10 Mobile. Some people prefer other mobile operating systems such as Androids, BlackBerrys and Apples. My question for you guys and gals, is which mobile operating system has the most potential and favors your lifestyle? Windows 10 Mobile has great customization options, Cortana, the universal experience, endless features, potential and much much more. Android has root privileges, thousands of features, ROM's, networking tools and tons more. BlackBerry has its unique keyboard, social features, design and more. iPhone has its polished design, simplistic UI, and universal experience across other Apple products. What do you have to add to this list? Which mobile operating system is for you?

Tarun047

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: The potential of Mobile OS'

Well I would prefer windows over the other as it is the only operating system that has no security breach till now through any application.

Adjaero Pascal

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site

There's no best for me. I currently use Android but prefer W10M, can't deal with iOS.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I have no idea now.

Windows 10 Mobile has cleaned up its act dramatically and I am impressed.

webOS still has the best UX I've seen yet.
iOS is perhaps the most bulletproof with well-made apps.
Android has customization and the freedom to get in under-the-hood for functionality the other big players can only dream of.
Blackberry 10 is arguably tied with webOS, or at least a little bit behind in UX. It's secure and works well, but the Android app runtime isn't perfect.

Monim Al

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
There's no best for me. I currently use Android and prefer any update version. Which run fast & always get update.
Android phone is more fast then windows phone.

Tarun047

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello Monim Al why do you feel Android is faster than Windows. I've seen many Android phones with 1GB phones(not nexus) that struggle to run built in applications. But Windows runs 10^10 times more smoother even on 512 Mb RAM. Most of the Android applications have no proper optimizations and are not secure too. In Windows you have no virus or anything and everything is properly optimized to give you the best . Finally does any Android device receive proper upgrade to the next version ??
No cause everyone knows it sucks just to run it's own software.. Once you try Windows phone and you'll hesitate to switch to Android ever again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa