App permission for cellular data usage

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re:

Sure. But this is Windows Mobile. If you want that feature then please post a feedback in the Feedback Hub app if you're an insider.

maktaba

Banned
May 31, 2014
Visit site
Well, this is something they should implement on their own without anyone having to ask them to, just like Apple did for iOS.

Last edited:

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re:

No company will implement any idea unless it feels the need and demand for it. No one had directly asked Microsoft for Action center in WP but it ultimately realized that it was needed so it implemented it in WP8.1. For now, probably, only you seem to be wanting that feature. Just my clarification.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
re:

^^^ Well, MS should have included all possible permissions privacy controls on Win10 including internet data permissions(but then by blocking this free app cant connect for adverts right??!). Android marshmellow has permissions, and ios 9 has this as well and by default all permissions are turned off unless user turns it on!!

So, any way of submitting feedback without using windows feedback app??

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re:

.....Android marshmellow has permissions, and ios 9 has this as well and by default all permissions are turned off unless user turns it on!!
Those OSs have large user bases so the voices for features are more resulting in louder noise. While on WP (or WM), only a few, like the OP and you (and maybe some more), think about such not-much-demanded features. By "not-much-demanded" I mean on WP only. Sure on rival OSs it exists, because it had greater demand. I am assuming that you are aware of Microsoft's decision to not focus on WM this year. You can see how many new features are being implemented on Windows 10, some of which are unique to it. So, once Microsoft shifts its focus to WM, hopefully next year, expect some of your demands to be met then. :smile:

So, any way of submitting feedback without using windows feedback app??
Nope. On PC you can but not on phone, unfortunately.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
re:

There's no user feedback program for IOS / Android so stop assuming it's always about user voices. Only Microsoft is leading the way to build a BETA like OS, take in user feedback and implement in their OSes. I still think it's a great idea to do so :) .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99