6Tag issues, how can I fix them?

xblackscarsx

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
6Tag issues

Hello, I'm new here on this site, cause I can't find any answers on the web, my problem involves on 6tag and having this issues now for more then a month! so here it goes...is there a maximum on likes you can give? Cause when I post a pic, I started to give tonns of likes on hashtag like4like, U know the drill... But somehow suddenly I can't give anymore and it goes to my phones menu screen, can be after 4 hours I can give likes again, sometimes it takes 2 days! I have 2 instaprofiles, and both have it! I created my 2nd profile beginning off 2016, no issues arround it, but arround end off februari it started, I already looked on internet, but no major info of 6tag, really not mutch to find anyway off 6tag... I sended 1 time to their email, but never an answer, a month ago btw! it really start to bugg me, it's like I'm the onlyone in the world to have this issue :( I tried everything, kick app off my phone, reboot etc... nothing helps.... who can help me further please?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: 6Tag issues

Hello, I'm new here on this site, cause I can't find any answers on the web, my problem involves on 6tag and having this issues now for more then a month! so here it goes...is there a maximum on likes you can give? Cause when I post a pic, I started to give tonns of likes on hashtag like4like, U know the drill... But somehow suddenly I can't give anymore and it goes to my phones menu screen, can be after 4 hours I can give likes again, sometimes it takes 2 days! I have 2 instaprofiles, and both have it! I created my 2nd profile beginning off 2016, no issues arround it, but arround end off februari it started, I already looked on internet, but no major info of 6tag, really not mutch to find anyway off 6tag... I sended 1 time to their email, but never an answer, a month ago btw! it really start to bugg me, it's like I'm the onlyone in the world to have this issue :( I tried everything, kick app off my phone, reboot etc... nothing helps.... who can help me further please?

so you're saying you found a limit to how many likes you can give?

have you tried using "instagram beta"? It still works for the basic stuff. There's also the new "instagram (beta)" that you can try though it may crash.

xblackscarsx

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

yes indeed , it crashes after a period, like now again, posted a pic at 5pm...I gave likes , now at 130likes, was 9 pm orso and boommm it's game over! :( and if I go now insta beta it's the same issue, I use a site for extra likes,there also I can't give likes for points, only adding people, nothing else I can...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

yes indeed , it crashes after a period, like now again, posted a pic at 5pm...I gave likes , now at 130likes, was 9 pm orso and boommm it's game over! :( and if I go now insta beta it's the same issue, I use a site for extra likes,there also I can't give likes for points, only adding people, nothing else I can...

then it might be an instagram limit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon