Would you want WP 8.2 update?

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have 925 & 928. First one runs W10, and second one 8.1. TBH I really don't like W10, only noticeable difference between the two is 1) Start screen w/ transparent tiles and 2) more toggles in AC. Photos, People, Phone, Settings are also different but you dont use them often do you?

MS admitted W10M has lots of problems and said we can always roll back updated devices to WP8. And 8 is the best. So, wouldn't it be nice if we had a little update, 8.2, that adds some basic things, something from 10 (you name it), or something else?

For example, I really want to edit my user dictionary (delete couple words), and been waiting for that since 7.5. I've added so many words there that the Word Flow works now as good as English (keyboard). Also if you add picture to phone contact there is absolutely no way to delete it. Something very simple but since 7.5 MS didnt add that.. I can't remember other stuff right now, but anyway, what do you guys think?

Ps. Please dont mention Continuum and Universal apps. I'm sure more than 50% WP users dont need them

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos