Deciding on a new phone for wife. Any suggestions?

MercenaryOne

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Deciding on a new phone for wife.

My wife's 822 is starting to go to the way of the graveyard, and she has been due for an upgrade for years. I upgraded from the HTC 8x to the HTC M8 for Win. I looked on Verizons web site and they don't have squat for windows phones(lumia 735 and LG Lancet). I want to help her replace her phone, but I haven't been keeping up with the windows phones releases. So I need your help deciding or recommending what she should get.

First off she wants it to be affordable, if she could get a contract deal for $50 or less down on the phone that would be perfect. She plays those little games like Candy Crush and what looks like some roach coach clicker game. She would like one that has removable back and replaceable battery. She would also like it to have a decent camera. It has to be compatible with Verizon, any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Deciding on a new phone for wife.

Nothing on Verizon, was with them for a bit but nothing was coming pre 950/xl release. If you can find a Icon that's the best you're gonna get.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'd consider the Lumia 735, but other than that, eh.

Maybe the Icon, but I'd recommend the 735 because battery life, smaller size and it has a removable back and battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo