Windows Central Team and admins: Do you rock WM10 or WP8.1?

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd be curious to know if Daniel Rubino, Mark Guim, Rich Edmonds, George Ponder, John Callaham and all the others have switched to WM10 or if they still use 8.1 on their main device. I know each review has the same "Windows 10 Mobile still 'quirky'" in the Bad column. So do they use that 'quircky" OS on a daily basis? :wink:

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Daniel has said that he is always carrying several phones at once. I imagine that the rest of the team is probably in similar situations. They are watching the fast ring builds, the slow ring builds, and the production environments, not to mention that they are probably also using Android and iOS devices to keep an eye on them as well.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Don't know about any of the rest of you, but I don't "rock" anything, unless somebody hands me a crying baby. I cringe every time I see that terminology. :)

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Daniel has said that he is always carrying several phones at once. I imagine that the rest of the team is probably in similar situations. They are watching the fast ring builds, the slow ring builds, and the production environments, not to mention that they are probably also using Android and iOS devices to keep an eye on them as well.

That's what I think too but I'd like to know if they're already using Windows 10 Mobile or if they prefered waiting. :wink:

Don't know about any of the rest of you, but I don't "rock" anything, unless somebody hands me a crying baby. I cringe every time I see that terminology. :)

Oh alright alright, if they USE Windows 10 Mobile :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos