I'd be curious to know if Daniel Rubino, Mark Guim, Rich Edmonds, George Ponder, John Callaham and all the others have switched to WM10 or if they still use 8.1 on their main device. I know each review has the same "Windows 10 Mobile still 'quirky'" in the Bad column. So do they use that 'quircky" OS on a daily basis?
    04-29-2016 08:24 AM
    Daniel has said that he is always carrying several phones at once. I imagine that the rest of the team is probably in similar situations. They are watching the fast ring builds, the slow ring builds, and the production environments, not to mention that they are probably also using Android and iOS devices to keep an eye on them as well.
    libra89, dlalonde and RumoredNow like this.
    04-29-2016 02:54 PM
    Don't know about any of the rest of you, but I don't "rock" anything, unless somebody hands me a crying baby. I cringe every time I see that terminology. :)
    dlalonde likes this.
    04-29-2016 02:58 PM
    Daniel has said that he is always carrying several phones at once. I imagine that the rest of the team is probably in similar situations. They are watching the fast ring builds, the slow ring builds, and the production environments, not to mention that they are probably also using Android and iOS devices to keep an eye on them as well.
    That's what I think too but I'd like to know if they're already using Windows 10 Mobile or if they prefered waiting.

Don't know about any of the rest of you, but I don't "rock" anything, unless somebody hands me a crying baby. I cringe every time I see that terminology. :)
    Oh alright alright, if they USE Windows 10 Mobile
    PepperdotNet likes this.
    04-29-2016 03:57 PM